Care Instructions for your BUNKS from our lead technical developer:-
Although some fading is expected when exposed to chlorine and sunlight please take the following steps below to help care for your BUNKS :-
- Rinse your BUNKS with fresh water after wear - this helps wash out any potentially harmful chemicals from chlorine or salt water.
- Turn your BUNKS inside out when washing to avoid snagging on other garments and colour fading.
- Use mild detergent that cleans, conditions and removes any salt, chlorine orders or residue to preserve your BUNKS.
- If you use a washing machine, wash at 30 and use a quick 15 minute wash cycle.
- Avoid tumble drying your BUNKS as this will help prevent any discolouration or fading.
- When hanging up to dry turn your BUNKS inside out to help keep the colours fast.
- Hang your BUNKS to dry out of direct sunlight to avoid fading and discolouration.
These simple steps can significantly increase the lifespan and appearance of your BUNKS.