Care information and instructions for your BUNKS from our lead technical developer:
Although some fading is expected when worn and exposed to chlorine, salt water and sunlight please take the following steps below to help keep the colours fast and care for your BUNKS:-
– Rinse your BUNKS thoroughly with fresh water as this helps wash out any potentially harmful chemicals from chlorine or salt water.
– To dry - hang up or lay out your BUNKS inside out.
– To dry - hang or lay your BUNKS out of direct sunlight.
– Washing - turn your BUNKS inside out when washing to avoid snagging on other garments and colour fading.
– Washing - use mild detergent that cleanses, conditions and removes salt, chlorine or residue.
– If using a washing machine - wash using a quick cycle set at 30°C synthetic wash.
– Avoid tumble drying - your BUNKS as this will help prevent any discolouration or fading.
– Avoid wearing your BUNKS for prolonged periods in hot tubs and chlorinated water.
These simple steps can significantly increase the lifespan and appearance of your BUNKS.